Anechoic Chamber Manufacturer | Anechoic -NVH Test Chamber
Anechoic chamber manufacturer in India. We provide NVH Test Chamber in India for 5g testing.
Ecotone Systems is Leading Manufacturers of Anechoic NVH test chambers / Anechoic Chambers for Noise, Vibration in Noida/Delhi India – Designers, Developers of NVH Test Facilities.
We Provide design consultancy and also take Trunkey projects of the Reverberation Chamber. These chambers are needed to test the characterization of the acoustical properties of materials. We are leading anechoic chamber manufacturer in India and provide the best price in Indian market. These chambers are useful to test the STL / NRC performance of acoustic material.
We Provided Noise Test Booth / Chamber to check performance of quality, noise and vibrations (airborne and structural). The primary function of these booth/chambers is to control the ambient noise and increase the accuracy of intensity measurement by reducing sound reflections.
Our PU Foam Anechoic Wedge – PU Foam Anechoic Wedges are made out of PU Foam, Grey color, 32 D FR low density polyurethane foam.Tested from ARAI for Random Incidence Sound Absorption Coefficient (RISAC) as per IS-8225/ ISO – 354 standards & also tested for flammability test as per UL 94-1998; clause 12 , HF- 1Class
Features of NVH Test Chamber
- Easy to relocate: The portability feature of the NVH test chamber makes it easy to relocate.
- Optimal isolation: Sound isolation can be achieved to a maximum degree in the NVH Test Chamber
- Maximum strength: The durability of the test chamber comes from the material used for manufacture.
- Soundproof: The Anechoic chamber is 100% sound proof inside with non-reflective surfaces.
- Low Maintenance: The design and construction of the Anechoic Chamber is such that it does not require much maintenance.
- Sturdy: The Anechoic chamber has a very sturdy construction which is weather resistant, impact and damage resistant, fire retardant and abuse resistant.
Areas of application of a Anechoic Chamber
The noise test booth is used in many areas such as the manufacturing industries to test horns, motors, air conditioners, speakers etc. Noise test booths are also use in the automotive sector to check reverberation and engine noise.